History

  1. Erhlin Junior High School Facilitating Association was established in 1959.

  2. In February of 1961, the school was granted with the name, Changhua County Erhlin Junior High School, by Taiwan Provincial government. And the first headmaster, Principal Lin Ke-li (林克禮) was assumed the office.

  3. In October of 1963, the second headmaster, Principal Dai Ding-shun (戴丁順) assumed the office.

  4. In December of 1967, the third headmaster, Principal Chen Min-cong (陳敏聰) assumed the office.

  5. Nine-year national education was prepared in June of 1967 and officially implemented in August of 1968. Simultaneously, the school system was transformed into Changhua County Erhlin Junior High School.

  6. In 1970, the fourth headmaster, Principal Huang Jing (黃警) assumed the office.

  7. In September of 1985, the fifth headmaster, Principal Chen Min-cong (陳敏聰) reassumed the office.

  8. In August of 1995, the fifth headmaster, Principal Chen Ming-cong retired from the school. The sixth headmaster, Principal Chen Jia-shen (陳佳聲) assumed the office.

  9. In August of 2003, the school was transformed into Changhua County Erhlin High School.

  10. In August of 2007, the sixth headmaster, Principal Chen Jia-Shen (陳佳聲) retired from the school. The seventh headmaster, Principal Wu Hsi-Hsun(吳錫勳) assumed the office.

  11. In August of 2009, the seventh headmaster, Principal Wu Hsi-Hsun(吳錫勳) transfered from to another school. The eighth headmaster, Principal Chen Qing-Fa(陳清發) assumed the office.

  12. In February of 2015, the eighth headmaster, Principal Chen Qing-Fa(陳清發) retired from the school. The ninth headmaster, Principal Liu Yen-jao(劉燕饒) assumed the office.